Michelle Drehoff is our Art Director and Senior Graphic Designer. Her first degree is in marketing, but the desire to do more creative work led her to The Art Institute of Atlanta where she earned a degree in graphic design. The combination of experience in graphic design and marketing gives Michelle the ability to design with the end market in mind, as well as how exceptional design can solve problems when the appropriate goals and objectives are established upfront. Michelle’s passion lies in creating authentic branding that will resonate with the target audience. She always looks forward to helping clients find the best design solutions to elevate their businesses to the next level.
Outside of the office, Michelle serves as a community coach for the Lambert High School Gymnastics Team. She enjoys spending time with her husband, Dean, son and daughter-in-law, Jake and Tori, and daughter, Paige, and traveling to visit their extended family.
- Bluedress Farm Brand Development
- Diabetes Education & Camping Association Rebrand and Website Design
- Gateway85 Brand Development and Marketing Strategy
- National Glazing Solutions Brand Overhaul, Website and New Brand Development
- Page Turners Make Great Learners Brand Development
- Pigtails & Crewcuts Rebranding and Franchise Sales Website Design
- Summit Chase Rebrand and Marketing Strategy