Kimmie Zlatunich joined the Rock Paper Scissors team in October 2017 as a junior graphic designer. She is a graduate of the University of Alabama (Roll Tide Roll!) with a B.A. in Communications and Information Sciences with a major in Advertising and a minor in Human Development. While attending Alabama, Kimmie was involved in academic and extra curricular organizations such as Capstone Agency and the Million Dollar Band Colorguard. These experiences allowed her to explore and create both inside and outside the classroom.
In her time here at RPS, Kimmie has made considerable contributions to our team. In addition to her creative work for clients, she has worked to refine a number of our processes and procedures to help us manage our projects and time more efficiently. She played a key role in the development of our Audience Persona Workshop.
Prior to joining RPS, Kimmie worked as a camp counselor for Camp High Meadows, an organization she remains passionate about. Inspired by her first few 5Ks with the RPS Run Club, Kimmie has decided to take on an even bigger challenge and run her first half-marathon.
- Building Babies’ Brains Website Design
- B²Anywhere Logo Collaboration, Print Design & Van Wrap
- Diabetes Education & Camping Association Website Refresh
- Gwinnett/Walton Habitat for Humanity Stational Package
- Page Turners Make Great Learner’s Website Refresh
- Rainbow Village Logo & Subbrand Logos