We’ve been connected with the Community Foundation for Northeast Georgia (CFNEG) for quite a while, developing the nonprofit’s brand, helping prepare the organization’s Giving Reports and providing support for the annual Good2Give Gala. We recently collaborated with the CFNEG and Heather Loveridge on the presentation “Marketing Makeover for Nonprofits” to help nonprofit leaders better understand branding and marketing. The event allowed us to work with local nonprofit leaders to start the process of developing a Brand Commitment and providing helpful tips for creating a marketing plan, storytelling, and more.
If you’re a nonprofit leader looking for some branding and marketing assistance, we invite you to take a look at our presentation below.
We also invite you to download a copy of the workbook so you can get started.
As you work through the workbook, you are asked to create a Brand Commitment. Below we have included some sample Brand Commitments to help get you started:
- “When someone sees the Community Foundation brand, we want a smile to come to their face, an approving nod of their head, and a feeling that they received far more in return than they gave.” – Community Foundation for Northeast Georgia
- “To be the premier sports and entertainment brand that brings people together, connecting them socially and emotionally like no other.” – The NFL
- “To inspire moments of optimism and uplift.” – Coca-Cola
- “To be genuine, fun, contemporary, and different in everything we do at a reasonable price.”- Virgin Airlines
- “We’re working to prevent child trafficking & exploitation, care for survivors, and empower a growing movement. Love is the foundation of our motivation.” – Love146
If you need further assistance in creating your Brand Commitment or with learning how to better tell the stories of your nonprofit, contact us or Heather Loveridge. We are available for consultations, workshops, and creative work (both visual branding and storytelling) and would be happy to set up a time to work with you and your organization’s leadership.